FELO Academic Consulting
Cras eu imperdiet orci
If you are extremely detail oriented, obsessed with delivering only the best service, love split testing and experimentation, have outstanding written and verbal communications skills, willing to learn more and implement new strategies, love to be a part of a team to change the future of admissions, and looking for a long-term mission with significant impact on society, then you need to apply. Now.
What we offer:
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the «office».
- Freedom to choose your hours. We focus on results not the hours or arbitrary 9 to 5.
- Opportunity of stocks/shares in our fast growing company for exceptional team members that embody our core values.
- Opportunity for growth, independent project development and career advancement.
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading academic consulting firm.
- Be part of a team of A-players. We only hire the brightest individuals with the highest caliber, character and courage.
- Comprehensive health, dental and disability insurance benefits.
- Generous self-directed vacation policy for full-time team members.
- $1,000 yearly personal and professional development fund.
- Quarterly team dinners.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create and test new webpages on our websites with specific functionality and excellent attention to user interface.
- Optimizing existing web pages on our website based on specific directions from our developer lead.
- Development and testing of a new web application including the next generation of admissions screening softwares.
- Maintaining Amazon AWS CentOs servers.
- Maintaining and testing routine backups and restores.
- Administering and configuring servers’ Apache, PHP, and MySQL installations.
- Monitoring and analyzing our systems and servers performance.
- Provide technical support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems and software.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related fields. (Must have completed the degree)
- Front and back-end knowledge and experience is an asset.
- 2 years of paid full-time job experience.
Для ответа на эту вакансию отправьте подробности по электронной почте firstname.lastname@example.org